shape
carat
color
clarity

Help spend my bonus- earrings or bracelet?

Q

Queenie60

I would get a nice bracelet - or diamond studs with some substantial dangle earring jackets?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would get a nice bracelet - or diamond studs with some substantial dangle earring jackets?
that’s not a bad idea. I already have a nice pair of studs so I wouldn’t mind some dangly jackets as long as they are substantial as most of the ones I’ve seen are too subtle for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@chel180 congrats on a great decision to have to make... I am late to the party but you cannot go wrong with either if you will enjoy and wear whatever you purchase...my vote of course goes to decadent diamond dangly earrings. After all, all girls (and guys if they so choose) should have a pair of divine decadent dangles.

audrey-hepburn-roman-holiday-straight-bangs_cropped1.jpg

audrey-hepburn.jpg

Then there's the tiara choice. Not to confuse the mix but another must have decadent staple for the blingy gal.:halo::cheeky:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
This one is really nice

1st Dibs b1.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the mesh- gives the bracelet a great vibe.

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love those! You should inquire!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I think you should get convertible earrings that you can use as studs or change the length of to make dangly chandelier earrings. Kate Middleton’s emerald earrings come to mind.

I love these where does one find? I have diamond studs with a diamond jacket but I would love different jacket with dangle add on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results