shape
carat
color
clarity

Help selecting a 2ct LG Oval

greatwondre

Rough_Rock
First time posting!

Looking to get some assistance in confirming I have made a good choice before pressing the buy button on a diamond to propose with. Especially with characteristics that are difficult to judge online. I have lurked the forums for a while now absorbing information and the wealth of knowledge on the forum is spectacular so I thank the community already.

Shape: Oval
Carat Size: 1.75 - 2.00
Colour: D - F
Clarity: VS1+
L/W Ratio: 1.39 - 1.42
Budget: $1400 USD stone

Looking at Adiamor because a friend had a good experience with delivery to Canada and they have the best prices I have seen. Will get their classic basket solitare in gold c/w white gold prongs. Not opposed to others if there are good reasons.

Option 1: Others:

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but in looking at these, I see what I think is leakage dead center on both of the 2.0's. I see something on the 2.4, but as the diamond is oriented horizontal I'm not sure how much it is. I think the 2.4 is the best of the bunch. As this is CVD, what I'm seeing might be growth remnants. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon.

greatwondre

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the post! Hmm I'm thinking back to the drawing board. I am going to do some more browsing.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I know nothing about ovals but my niece wants on for her engagamenet ring so i always look. Alex parks posted a bunch of ovals today (all sizes) this one caught my eye, I thought looked nice. Again, i know nothing about ovals, it just looked nice to my eye, no calculations were done, LOL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results