shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! ???s RE: Tiffany legacy earrings STUDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

patriciaychou

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am new to this site & asking for help for those Tiffany experts online. Does anyone own a pair of Tiffany legacy diamond studs? How come I don''t see it on the current Tiffany website? If you do happen to know what I am talking about, do you have an idea on price & your personal opinion about the design/style?

Thanks in advance for sharing!
35.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS! I can''t answer your question, but wanted to say hello!
35.gif

Lori

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
They are "newish", and not very common. Most "larger" T&Co''s will carry only a few in varying sizes. You would need to call the major stores to get more information. I tried on a pair not too long ago (they were fantastic) that was the following (I believe)....

.40ct & .41ct
H, VS1

About $9,000+

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add:

I liked them, but the Legacy cut is what is worth paying the premium for regarding earrings, and unless you are buying 1ct + each, you will not notice the style of cut on your ear. And this is coming from a Tiffany customer (loyal Tiffany customer)...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I know the original poster is probably long gone, but I just got these earrings today for my daughter and they are pretty. I just regret remembering to save the tag that had the info on the them. Thank god I remembered as soon as I saw this thread. Thanks UCLABelle!!
Although I didn''t pay that much money for them.

I can''t find a picture to save my life. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results