shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Ritani Setting ONLY with Ritani Diamond?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justindo

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I''m new to the forum and in the process of getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend. She''s decided on the diamond, probably a 1.5 carat princess to be purchased online, and the setting, a simple Ritani Endless Love solitaire with a micropave band (1PC1966DRP) and the matching micropave wedding band. We''ve seen this setting in person at two local large chain Ritani dealers and they said I could give them the dimensions of my diamond and that Ritani would custom make the setting for me to my diamond''s specifications. After that, Ritani would send the setting back to the dealer and the dealer would set the ring. This is what I would like, however I read on here and on one Ratani dealer''s online website that if you want a Ritani Endless Love setting you must purchase it with one of their diamonds. Is this true? If so, this contradicts what I''ve been told by two separate Ritani dealers. I’d appreciate any answers to this. Thanks in advance.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 9:10:01 PM
Author:justindo
Hello all,

I''m new to the forum and in the process of getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend. She''s decided on the diamond, probably a 1.5 carat princess to be purchased online, and the setting, a simple Ritani Endless Love solitaire with a micropave band (1PC1966DRP) and the matching micropave wedding band. We''ve seen this setting in person at two local large chain Ritani dealers and they said I could give them the dimensions of my diamond and that Ritani would custom make the setting for me to my diamond''s specifications. After that, Ritani would send the setting back to the dealer and the dealer would set the ring. This is what I would like, however I read on here and on one Ratani dealer''s online website that if you want a Ritani Endless Love setting you must purchase it with one of their diamonds. Is this true? If so, this contradicts what I''ve been told by two separate Ritani dealers. I’d appreciate any answers to this. Thanks in advance.
If so that''s news to me???
33.gif

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
I read that alot too when I was getting my fiance''s ring together but it''s not entirely true. I bought her diamond from WhiteFlash and the Ritani setting from Robbins Brothers.

If you do a search of my screen name, you''ll find some more detailed posts I wrote about my shopping experience.

Hope this helps.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard that before that Ritani would only set stones purchased with the setting but I don''t think that is true any longer. there are a few Ritani owners here who purchased their stone''s seperately. I purchased my stone and am thinking of a Ritani setting. I asked Bill Pearlman of Pearlmans, a Pricescope vendor, if I could buy a Ritani setting since I didn''t buy the stone with it and he said that was fine. Also, I highly recommend having the vendor send your stone to Ritani and have them set it. We have heard several stories of designers settings getting messed up when the local jeweler sets the stone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t heard that either. My girlfriend got engaged with a Ritani setting and a WhiteFlash diamond in summer of last year. Also I have been into the store to look at Ritani rings and they said they would definitely just sell me the setting for my stone. They would be cutting out a huge potential of business to just set their own diamonds..in fact I didn''t even think they had ''Ritani diamonds''...it''s not like Daniel K''s fab asschers!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
at bbb they tried to tell me that they only came with their diamonds but when they found out I already *had* a diamond they backed up on that one.... I found them to be very ignorant at just about everything except perhaps credit card processing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results