shape
carat
color
clarity

Help requested..Is this a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NervousJohn

Rough_Rock
$10,500 Cash for:

AGS Triple Ideal
1.52ct
H
SI1
Brillancescope: VH1/VH3/H2

Depth: 60.8
Table: 56.1
Crown Angle: 34.7
Pavilion Angle: 40.5
Cutlet: 1.1

Comes out as 0.5 on Holloway Cut Advisor. My concern is the H color...planning to get a platinum setting...will this face up as off-color in a white metal band?

Thanks for you assistance

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I belive you won't see any yellow with H especially when you have such a well cut stone. Some people say they cannot see even J color if the cut is ideal.

NervousJohn

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help...Any thoughts on the price (great deal/good deal/no big deal?)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I don't want to kill anybody's sale...

Try to search on this site using one grade higher color or clarity with a small variation of carat weight. See if you could find anything.

NervousJohn

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 11/30/2001 6:18:33 PM

I don't want to kill anybody's sale...

Try to search on this site using one grade higher color or clarity with a small variation of carat weight. See if you could find anything.

----------------

That's commendable, but there's no sale pending. This is just 1 of 4 stones I found in my price range during a preliminary search for an engagement ring; haven't spoken to the vendor yet. I guess what caught my eye here was the 0.5 HCA Cut rating.

I take it by your comment you think I can do better??:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results