shape
carat
color
clarity

Help-princess stud matched pair?

Littlebt

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
just bought a pair of princess that i thought they were well matched but somehow when I wear them I feel one is smaller than the other. Here are the dimensions:
3.49x3.37x2.61; 77.5%/72%table
3.47x3.39x2.58; 76%/71% table
I’m thinking of returning these and try to find another pair. What are the key factors I need to compare to get a good matched? Thank you.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like this pair should be well matched. Dimensions are very similar as are the tables. Not sure if you can find any 2 diamonds better matched than this, but you could try contacting Whiteflash to see if they can find you a well matched pair.

Littlebt

Rough_Rock
thanks coda. i bought these fr a different vendor; have to talk to them first to make sure I can return first.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
These diamonds look well matched..I’m wondering if maybe the cuts are different. I just ordered princess cut earrings from James Allen and picked out my own stones and are having them set into earrings. Mine will be small though..1 ctw..because I love small princess cuts on the ear..

Littlebt

Rough_Rock
Mamabean,
Yeah I think you’re right about the different cuts. I didn’t know at the time. I returned that pair for another pair which I paid more attention to cuts. Much better now :)
Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results