shape
carat
color
clarity

Help PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
I knew this forum would be the place to ask this question. My boyfriend and I have had an incredibly difficult time finding a setting for the diamond he purchased...it''s become quite the task.

He was looking on Tiffany''s website, and found THE setting...

So here''s my question...we already have the diamond. Will Tiffany''s sell just the setting we''re looking at?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany and Co will not sell just the setting. Which setting are you looking for? You can find many similar settings, or you could have it custom-made.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
The answer is no, they won''t sell the setting alone. Which one is it, out of curiosity?

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
It''s the Lucida. I had actually picked out the exact same one on Blue Nile, so we''re going to go with that. He was just curious...

Thank you so much! I knew i''d get help here!
36.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
D''Vatche makes the lucida band... it is almost identical...
dvatche

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
TheDoctor, Thanks for the necessary post...I think it was established that I had found the ring at other places...he wanted the Tiffany ring, so I asked a question. Sorry it''s SOOOO copied....

Maybe "everyone" makes it, but finding one is a little more difficult unless on line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results