shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please with an oval ASET image! Deciding shortly

nyc88

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone - I'm close to selecting an oval, and came across the below. The specs are good for the stone (falls in ideal range for table, depth, L/W, and has excellent symmetry and polish). I have also seen videos of the stone and can confirm that it looks good with minimal bowtie.

However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to read ASET images (despite multiple google searches). Before I pull the trigger, can folks who are more apt than I at reading ASET comment on the stone's light performance? I'm not sure what to make of the dark black areas in the center of the stone...from what I saw the bowtie was not strong, but does this suggest otherwise?

Many thanks to you all in advance.

18628771_asset.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a video of this stone that we can see? Looking at this one static aset is really not enough info for a good evaluation.

nyc88

Rough_Rock
Is there a video of this stone that we can see? Looking at this one static aset is really not enough info for a good evaluation.

I am having trouble attaching a video to this post...anything you can glean from the ASET? Can try and fiddle with video later today

Thank you!!

nyc88

Rough_Rock

Video should be accessible via this link

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results