Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please with an oval ASET image! Deciding shortly

nyc88

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone - I'm close to selecting an oval, and came across the below. The specs are good for the stone (falls in ideal range for table, depth, L/W, and has excellent symmetry and polish). I have also seen videos of the stone and can confirm that it looks good with minimal bowtie.

However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to read ASET images (despite multiple google searches). Before I pull the trigger, can folks who are more apt than I at reading ASET comment on the stone's light performance? I'm not sure what to make of the dark black areas in the center of the stone...from what I saw the bowtie was not strong, but does this suggest otherwise?

Many thanks to you all in advance.

18628771_asset.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a video of this stone that we can see? Looking at this one static aset is really not enough info for a good evaluation.

nyc88

Rough_Rock
Is there a video of this stone that we can see? Looking at this one static aset is really not enough info for a good evaluation.

I am having trouble attaching a video to this post...anything you can glean from the ASET? Can try and fiddle with video later today

Thank you!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.