shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please! Oval shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

showsy22

Rough_Rock
Hi All. I have been searching for an oval for my girlfriend but it is really difficult for me. I have only found really overpriced diamonds in stores and I''m scared to buy one online without having seen it. With that said, I did find this one and would appreciate opinions...Thanks in advance!!!

1.51 G VS2 Premium Cut Girdle: Slightly thick Culet: None Depth: 63.3 Table:57 Polish VG Symmetry VG Flourescence None 8.86 x 6.24 x 3.95 L to W ration 1.41
$9217

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any chance you can get some pics for us? Ovals are tough, numbers really are just a guideline. Which lab did the cert?

showsy22

Rough_Rock
I can try to get pics but this is all i have for now. It''s GIA graded. Thanks!

webz

Rough_Rock
You will need to see some images of the stone in order to make a good decision.
When dealing with asymmetrically shaped diamonds even stones with "perfect" numbers may still exhibit a noticable bow-tie effect.

The only wany to tell is to see the stone (or at least images of it along with a description of the visual qualities presumably directly from the person offering it to you for sale).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results