shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please? Eternity band setting take 2

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I've been trying to figure out this custom eternity band look for months. I'm close, but changing my mind (again) on what I was just about to go with. I just want to get it right - after messing up my last custom design, I'm a little nervous and being extra nitpicky.

I'm going to do 10 pointers, and my biggest want is for the rounded edges of the stones as pronounced as possible - sometimes in certain shared prong settings, it looks more like a straight line. Also want it low set / very close to the finger. Originally I was loving a basket Tiffany embrace style, but I've ruled it out. I tried a u-prong and didn't love it. I moved on to scallop edge styles (I think that's the name).

So - I had finally decided on this Harry Winston band (that AMGgal posted here long ago), but now I'm wondering - do the metal sides go up too high for my solitaire? I thought this style was just a little more interesting / different than the usual scallop edge setting. I also asked DK to do pointy claw prongs like he did on my soli.

Please let me know what you think between these two, and if you have any other ideas? Thank you!!

my solitaire:
IMG_9011 copy.jpg

HW band - pics from AMGgal
IMG_1172.JPG
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG

my solitaire + the HW
IMG_9015.JPG

my solitaire + a regular scallop edge
IMG_9016.JPG
DKJ CAD for the HW inspired band:

IMG_9017.JPG