shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Pick my wedding band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessTrillion

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I just posted before. Just trying to get more info. If you had a 1.50 princess cut center stone w/ .25 trillions what type of wedding band would you get? Would you get something made so they sat flush or would you got for a princess eternity band? Or something else??
THANKS!

PrincessTrillion

Rough_Rock
Additionally, if you think eternity band would you get channel, prong or bar set? Which is the most durable.
My ring is prong set.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Can you post a pic of your ering to give us a visual?
It sounds great.

I think I like a princess eternity channel set band.

PrincessTrillion

Rough_Rock
I will post a pic as soon as I can. My dig camera was stolen I am in the process of getting a new one. I hope to get a new one this week. Thanks

Hi there, Princess Trillion (love the name!):

My simple advice is that you might benefit from visiting many stores to try on many different styles of bands.

I say this because I made the mistake of ordering an estate band via the web, but it doesn''t really go with my ring. Since then, I have visited stores, and now realize that I''ll be much happier with just a very simple and slim platinum band.

It all worked out well for me. I plan to stack the estate band with my wedding band when I travel.

Keep us posted! Smiles, Mary

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 11
6.gif
5:47 PM
Author: DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend
Hi there, Princess Trillion (love the name!):

My simple advice is that you might benefit from visiting many stores to try on many different styles of bands.

I say this because I made the mistake of ordering an estate band via the web, but it doesn''t really go with my ring. Since then, I have visited stores, and now realize that I''ll be much happier with just a very simple and slim platinum band.

It all worked out well for me. I plan to stack the estate band with my wedding band when I travel.

Keep us posted! Smiles, Mary
This is the best advice there is--you can always order the ring online but if you''re so unsure, go try on as many as you can.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results