shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP: Original GIA certificate with Whiteflash purchase????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I purchased my diamond from Whiteflash I received a zerox copy of the GIA certificate. Do they just give copies???
38.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I got the origional AGS docs with my ring. I would call them and see whats up. I am sure they will work everything out with you if you bring it up to them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is the answer I am looking for. I will let them know because it says on the upgrade policy, the orginial doc must accompany diamond if you want to trade up or there will be a $200 charge.
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds_info/t/confidence.aspx?articleid=10&zoneid=3

I chose WF because someday I do want to upgrade and they have a great policy. I guess it is the holidays so cusomter service isn't up to par. Or at least when I was dealing with them. Thank you for your help!!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
SkipGirl, not to worry. A diamond purchase includes its original grading report along with any photocopies made.

Was this diamond originally located with a supplier? If so the report may still be coming to us. As you know, we won’t sell a diamond without first bringing it to Whiteflash to analyze it, take photos, etc. Sometimes a supplier sends a photocopy and holds the original report until sale is confirmed. If the original was not received before the weekend we didn’t want it to delay delivery of your diamond.

I apologize that you didn’t receive contact explaining photocopy. We hope you approve of our choice to send the diamond asap. The original will also be coming. We’ll be back in the office tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,
I didn't know the original would be coming. I am glad you let me know
face23.gif
now. I won't worry now that I received your answer. Thanks a million!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,
My new diamond is my avatar! I love it. thanks

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
SkipGirl, you're very welcome. When working with a diamond outside of in-house inventory our suppliers have differing terms; we should have let you know when to expect the original. I've sent a note to processing and someone will contact you tomorrow. We're delighted that you're delighted, by the way. Beautiful colors in your avatar photo.

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 1:18:36 PM
Author: Skippy123
John,
My new diamond is my avatar! I love it. thanks

Have you posted pics/specs of it yet on SMTR? It looks lovely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results