shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on selecting shortlisted diamond

random8

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I received a lot of positive feedback on price scope. I have shortlisted the below diamond.I hope that you can help me to select the best for my fiancée.

1) 0.806 ct H VS2 A CUT ABOVE®

2) 0.815 ct H VS2 A CUT ABOVE®

3) 0.805 ct G SI1 A CUT ABOVE®

4) 0.80 ct F VS2 Daniel William

5) 0.80 ct F SI1 With Clarity

6)) 0.79 ct Affinity Cut | E Color | VVS2 Clarity Adiamor

7) 0.78 ct Affinity Cut | E Color | VS1 Clarity Adiamor

8 ) 0.94 ct Affinity Cut | G Color | VS2 Clarity Adiamor

Thank you in advance!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Your short list is actually long! That’s probably why no one has replied. However, just scanning through the list it appears that you are all over the board on color and clarity. What is your priority?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't buy from the vendors of 4 or 5. My personal experience with Whiteflash would make me choose one of those. However, I am not opposed to Adiamor, but right now the stones and grading reports are not showing up for me.

I'd go with this G VS2:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF all day long.

Although I personally like these 3 stones the best. Of course, my preference is higher color, so the E's speak to me the most.

The G bumps you to VS2 and keeps your dollars low. Primarily because it's a premium select (PS) as opposed to A Cut Above (ACA). The 58.6 table and 35.4 crown preclude it from ACA status. Also, it has some minor manipulation on the girdle. Regardless, she's a performer and part of the same awesome upgrade program as the ACA's.

Check out the videos....big bold rainbow flashes from all them. :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results