shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on a princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gettingmarried

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy a princess cut diamond from Whiteflash:

1.34 G SI1 class 1B No Flurescent, V good Symmetry & Polish for approx $5,600...Given I have never done this before and I am in Australia...what steps should I take to make sure this is good value and ensure that I actually get my diamond???

Many thanks

Justmarried
loopy.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as the reputation of the Whiteflash store goes around here, all you have to do to get your diamond is to pay extra postage to get that package insured: the post is more likely to get it wrong
1.gif

Is there a link to the respective princess? 1B sounds good, as long as you like those specs; I usually dread the typical huge depth of princess cuts, but this may not be the case after all.

Oh, did you know you have a fellow Australian posting here? He (Garry Holloway of http://www.diamond-cut.com.au in Melbourne) goes by the alias "Cut Nut" and is one of the guys who makes Pricescope tic
2.gif

gettingmarried

Rough_Rock
Valeria101

Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it....

for what it's worth I have included the url to the rock

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=2046222

It looks really good....I am only worried about getting it to Australia and also verifying that I get what I actually pay for...

Do you know how much it costs to insure the diamond??

Many thanks

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Justmarried:

We ship to Australia all the time and the process is straightforward. We use FEDEX priority international shipping and the package is fully insured. Pelase contact us directly via e-mail for the exact shipping rate.

The diamond is verified prior to shipment by an independent appraiser who issues a letter of verification (complimentary) that is included in the package.

The package usually lands in Oz within 48 hours, clears customs and then you go and sign for it and pay the import duties. I believe they run approx. 10%.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

gettingmarried

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help on this.....I was wondering about the 10 day period.....what if the package gets held up in customs???

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
The 10 days starts from the day you sign. We have to be more lenient on overseas orders as there is sometimes a hold up in customs for a couple of days.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results