shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP OEC or Tiffany & Co??

trednybr

Rough_Rock
I'm so torn between two diamonds! One is an old european cut 2.74carat H/I color (sending to GIA this week for exact) and the other is Tiffany & Co solitaire 1.81 H VS1. I'm so torn I love the the experience at tiffany's and feel comfortable knowing I am getting a good diamond and that it is going to be backed up with a lifetime guarantee. I also love the free cleanings at any location as we travel a lot and it will def come in handy. We also love the one time upgrade polity.

Then there is the Old European Cut where i LOVE the size and character. I also love that it is nearly 100 years old but what makes me nervous is that the top of the diamond is very flat for my taste but it shows beautifully on. However it does not sparkly nearly as much as the tiffany diamond. I'm not even a tiffany girl I actually told my boyfriend when we started dating to never buy me a gift of either Tiffany or David Yurman bc they are both just so commercialized to me. However when we went into tiffany to look at their diamonds "just for fun" we were both blown away by the solitaire. It is absolutely beautiful.

Which one would you guys choose??

thank you!

trednybr

Rough_Rock
This is the 1.81 Tiffany diamond

photo-1_28.jpg

trednybr

Rough_Rock
And here is the 2.73 old european cut
photo-2_17.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results