shape
carat
color
clarity

Help needed - Purchasing Round Ideal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jsr914

Rough_Rock
First, I would like to thank all of you for your informative posts on this site, as I have read through many and learned a lot. Without you I would be completely in the dark and still listening to the Robins Bros people.... This is my first post and I hope it make sense.

I would like to purchase (online) a round diamond for an engagement ring that I plan to have made. I would like the stone to be 1.2 to 1.33 carat, with as nice of quality as possible for $6500-$7500. I am uncompromising on the cut -- it must be Ideal (or the GIA equiv.) With this in mind, my searches have turned up a few in the G-I, VS1-SI1 range.

What else should I be looking for? Is it accepted that the tables should be under 57 and the depth from 60-62? Is an G / Si1 stone better than an I / VS1 stone with the same price, size and cut? Lastly, are whiteflash, goodoldgold and blue nile the best online vendors? Any consensus on which is the best?

Any links to diamonds for sale in this range that look good would be helpful. I thank you all for your time and information. Cheers! - Jason

jsr914

Rough_Rock
Thanks all. I really like the one from James Allen because of the value for quality, but the 1.32 H from goodoldgold is awesome and big. So many choices!! If anyone sees any other nice ones, please pass them along. Hope to purchase within a week. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results