shape
carat
color
clarity

Help needed for super reactive and sensitive skin...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh - I love those Giovanni tea tree products! You can get them at a good price if you find them at a TJ MAxx or Marshalls. However, the past few years, we've switched to the Trader Joe's version. They smell and feel the same, and when you compare the ingredients list, I believe it's quite similar! It's also cheaper than the TJ Maxx pricing ;-)

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Missy--I didn't have a chance to read through all the replies, and perhaps you've already found something that works, but in case you haven't I wanted to let you know what worked for my sensitive skin and dermatitis:
SebaMed face cream. Ingredients: Aqua, Petrolatum, Myreth-3 Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol. - See more at: http://www2.sebamed.com/index.php?id=907#sthash.LWqxaJRa.dpuf

NaPCA spray. Ingredients: Purified water, Na-PCA (the sodium salt or pyrrolidone carboxylic acid), eucalyptus, ethanol, monolaurin (the principal antimicrobial factor in mother's milk)

Dove Sensitive Soap. I don't love using this because it's made by Unilever, but it's the only thing that's worked for me.

I tried many all-natural products, but they caused me to breakout/get really flaky. I found Dr. Halushka's cleansing milk as an alternative to Cetaphil, but it made me break out terribly. I know it works great for some people though!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tuffy! I have a few things that are working well so far knock wood but I will certainly bookmark this just in case. Thank you for thinking of me!

FYI in case you are interested:
For winter Avene Cicalfate restorative cream is a miracle worker for my dry and ultra sensitive face
and all year round I am loving La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo cleanser.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because I am obsessed with GWP's, I bought some Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter (to qualify for the gift). I love it and really moisturizes with no reaction.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI folks:

Can I ask if anyone has had a reaction to a cortisone crème used on their face?

I ask because I woke up today with red eyebrow after using a dot of betaderm (eczema treatment) on that brow last night. I am loathe to use anything like that on my face, but since I had shingles in my face my eyebrows are a disaster zone with pain/swelling (for no reason) and if I tweeze even one hair on my eyebrow, they swell. I used a dot of crème and woke up with a puffy eye!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results