shape
carat
color
clarity

Help - need to know if the price is fair

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alistairt

Rough_Rock
Hi Folks. I am in the process of buying a loose diamond this week and want to really know if the price is fair.

Appreciate the feedback.

Details:
Weight: 1.12ct
Clarity: SI-2
Colour: F
Cut: Good

Radiant Cut
6.38 x 5.49 x 4.03mm

Price: $5500.00 taxes in.

AnnaMagdalena

Rough_Rock
Hi there!
Not an expert, but I did a quick search and found six listings of an F SI2 radiant with prices ranging from $3963 to $4062. (I'm assuming same stone with multiple listings, since specs were identical.)

I hope that helps! Perhaps the experts can add their thoughts.

-Anna Magdalena

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hi Alistairt!
wavey.gif

If you could add a bit more info it would be very helpful. Quality of finish/polish, girdle thickness, depth and table %'s, and Sarin Info if it is available would be great! You can do that by editing your previous post. Without more info, it's hard to give you a good idea of a fair price.

Have you seen the diamond in person? If not, I'd suggest getting a copy of the Cert and inclusions plot to take a look at. Find out about the size, type, color, and location of inclusions. SI2's can be especially tricky to find an eye clean one.
1.gif

alistairt

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the feedback. I'll try to get the info

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results