shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Need help choosing ering setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NotAverageJoe

Rough_Rock
Hey guys, Im new here but heard alot about you guys from my fiancée so I hope I may receive some insight. I know my fiancée would love a shared prong eternity band for her wedding band and I was wondering what ering band will be the best look for it. I was thinking either the classic solitaire or somthing along the lines of these:

1. http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Diamonds-for-an-Eternity--3-4-_1070.htm
2. http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Rounded-Pave-Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1209.htm
3. http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Harmony--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1136.htm

Sorry if links aren''t allowed but i thought it would be easier than trying to figure out how to put pictures in (not every computer litterate) any insight would be much much appreciative. I really want to give her somthing that will be absolutly spectacular!

Joe.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I''m one of those that thinks less is more. So I vote for the classic Tiff solite with the shared prong. While the others are all great, I think those settings would detract from her e-ring stone if paired with a blingy band as well.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Well I guess it depends-- did your girlfriend mention she likes bling and wants some on her E-ring as well? If so, you are going down the right path. I personally like # 1 and 2 more because the side profile of #3 has all those ridges, which bother me personally.

My favorite is #2 because you can see the diamonds from the side view-- but see? I am biased, because I''d like a bunch of diamonds. Make sure that is what she really wants, and if not, elle_chris''s idea is probably a better route.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I like #3 the best to go with a shared prong eternity!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like #3 the best!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love #1 and #3. #2 looks to busy for me - just too much going on. A plain solitare would be lovely too.

I think #1 would be my favorite because I like the head on it. Wonder if you could get that head on #3?

NotAverageJoe

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I just noticed the head on #3 Not really sure what I think about that now... I guess I am looking for somthing like #3 but not that head, somthing more simple. Anyone have any suggestions?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 5:35:52 PM
Author: elle_chris
I''m one of those that thinks less is more. So I vote for the classic Tiff solite with the shared prong. While the others are all great, I think those settings would detract from her e-ring stone if paired with a blingy band as well.
Ditto - I vote plain solitaire and blingy band!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 8:49:20 PM
Author: honey22

Thritto! But you know your GF better than we do, and maybe she''s really into lots of bling?

NotAverageJoe

Rough_Rock
You all have been really help full, the thing about my GF is that she is torn between bling and simple. And I like the two looks as well... Do you know of any settings that are really thin? like a think shared prong setting?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 8:43:51 PM
Author: NotAverageJoe
Yeah, I just noticed the head on #3 Not really sure what I think about that now... I guess I am looking for somthing like #3 but not that head, somthing more simple. Anyone have any suggestions?
Not that it means you should, but there are a ton of women on here that love that particular head, me included! However, if you don''t care for it, you could ask WF to tweak the head and remove the bar. I imagine they could do that with no problems.

Here is a plain setting with the same head as 3, for a simpler/non blingy version. This is a very popular setting.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-Legato--Sleek-Line-Diamond-Solitaire_1118.htm#

And the same style without the bar.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-Sleek-Lines--Diamond-Solitaire_688.htm#

HTH!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 9:09:56 PM
Author: somegirl932

Date: 3/23/2009 8:49:20 PM
Author: honey22

Thritto! But you know your GF better than we do, and maybe she''s really into lots of bling?
Quadritto?!?
9.gif
I love a solitaire with a blingy band.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

Oh that head is what makes that ring stand out. So diff. and beautiful!
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 7:55:17 AM
Author: Ellen

Not that it means you should, but there are a ton of women on here that love that particular head, me included! However, if you don''t care for it, you could ask WF to tweak the head and remove the bar. I imagine they could do that with no problems.

Here is a plain setting with the same head as 3, for a simpler/non blingy version. This is a very popular setting.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-Legato--Sleek-Line-Diamond-Solitaire_1118.htm#

Oh this looks beautiful! I love the head

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results