shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! NEED AN OPINION ON 3 ACA DIAMONDS

maxim_mu

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I recently purchased an ACA princess diamond from Whiteflash. First one in the link below. Paid $18750.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare.aspx?idnos=3329702,3587345,3587347

The other two just became available and are less expensive. What are your thoughts on the other two diamonds vs the one I got? Whiteflash hasn't shipped my order yet as I am still choosing a setting.

Thanks for your advice!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you look at the diameter measurements, the one you bought is larger than the other two. The price differential is a killer, though! Diamond prices seem to be down a bit on newer stock. I have noticed it at other vendors as well. I guess I'd probably save the money as it seems to be a lot of money for .1mm. I think I'd pick the VS1 because the other one has an inclusion right at a corner and I might be slightly more worried about that one chipping at the corner if the ring hit against something. They are all great stones, though! I have ACA round earrings and they are beautiful!

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
I think the one you chose is the best of the bunch though if price is a concern then #3 is worth considering.

maxim_mu

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1445606651|3941316 said:
If you look at the diameter measurements, the one you bought is larger than the other two. The price differential is a killer, though! Diamond prices seem to be down a bit on newer stock. I have noticed it at other vendors as well. I guess I'd probably save the money as it seems to be a lot of money for .1mm. I think I'd pick the VS1 because the other one has an inclusion right at a corner and I might be slightly more worried about that one chipping at the corner if the ring hit against something. They are all great stones, though! I have ACA round earrings and they are beautiful!

Thanks for your input diamondseeker2006. I must be blind though... lol I cant see the inclusion in the 2nd one. It sounds like you like number 1 the most though, right?

maxim_mu

Rough_Rock
solgen|1445631689|3941435 said:
I think the one you chose is the best of the bunch though if price is a concern then #3 is worth considering.

I am starting to think that too, solgen. I like all that red in the center on the ASET or am I missing something?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results