shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Need advice picking 2ct

JCY

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the help carbonquest. Will sacrificing the color for a more ideal cut and less clarity make the diamond look more yellow?

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
G is a very safe color so as not to see any yellow tint in a diamond. In a super ideal cut you can drop to an H or I color, and the great cut can mask the tint of the diamond. Clarity is a whole other issue, but VS2 is usually a safe bet.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCY|1480546019|4103855 said:

For some reasons the arrows look off in these pictures (except maybe stone 4). Not sure if the stones were slightly tilted or
of it arrows are off from their shafts. An H&A image would be nice to see on these stones. Can you ask if you can get H&A
images of them? Post them if you can get them.

That is one of the benefits of a super ideal...they are H&A stones which have the potential of better light performance due
to their optical symmetry.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stone 1 appears tilted, all the arrows on the left are proportionally shorter than their counterparts on the right
Stone 2 isn't surprising considering the angles.
Stone 3 is stone 2
Stone 4 is also tilted, the upper arrows are considerably shorter than the lower counterparts.

I think stones 1 and 4 look like good candidates (although I could not view the certificate on stone 1).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results