shape
carat
color
clarity

Help my mom find a three row diamond band for her 30th anniv

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey lovely sparkle fairies! You seem to scour the Internet and turn up the most beautiful rings! I am wondering if I could trouble you to use your powers once again, for my mother's thirtieth anniversary bling!

The mission, should you chose to accept it, is to find a three-row diamond band. Round stones. Good enough quality for maximum sparkle! Price is ideally $1000-1500 CAD. She loved the ring at jewels by grace but it's a bit out of price range. Any ideas of where I should look? She's petite and needs the ring to be size five, and has a preference for white metals.

Thank you in advance for any ideas you find for her!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1451796256.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1451796271.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1451796283.jpg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Help my mom find a three row diamond band for her 30th a

The lady rose vintage one (#2) has potential but I worried about the quality. I will post links ASAP it's just hard when I'm on my phone.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Have you looked at mydiamondzone on eBay? I think some people have had good experiences with them, they have a couple that might suit,

But I love the JbG one........ :devil:

_1354.jpeg

_1355.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearaffair|1451838429|3970008 said:

Well, all of those eBay listings have a total carat weight of 0.50tcw or less... the JbG ring has a total carat weight of 1.50tcw ... and yes, I do think the JbG ring is higher quality than any of these eBay listings. But you asked for options within your budget, and the eBay listings are within your budget and nice for what they are.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The JBG ring has better cut, well matched diamonds that the very reliable David Atlas has appraised as being G-H & VVS-VS1, plus 3 to 5 times the total carat weight of the eBay rings. Be mindful of the difference in ring sizes, e.g., resizing the 9.75 eBay ring (last on the eBay list of four) could be an iffy proposition, and maybe not even feasible; I wouldn't risk buying a $600 ring that cannot be returned for a refund (the 2nd ring in the eBay list).

Might she consider yellow gold; that would open up more, in-budget possibilities.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I definitely think the jbg would be bigger and nicer. Wasnt sure what $1000-$1500 cad was in usd.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results