shape
carat
color
clarity

Help my fiancee find a matching wedding band!

hann

Rough_Rock
I knew this day would come, but I loved the engagement ring design so much I went for it.. now i've to seek help again!

So we've begun lookin for a wedding band for her.

this's her proposal ring.

Summary

1) she finds a pure rose wedding band too much rose total. So she's been looking at rose/white gold combi.
2) she finds a plain circle band abit flat/low. So she wants some texture to complement, like an arch or something.
3) she doesn't want anymore flash, so 1 melee diamond is probably as far as she'd go. (She's a social worker by training, and it's already hard enough for her to go into the neighbourhoods/meet financially needy clients with her engagement ring)

So these' are a couple that kinda fit the bill, but i'm always looking for ideas to present to her, cos to be honest, we can only get so little ring ideas locally Singapore.

(without the row of diamonds)

So any suggestion would be much appreciated!!!

img_1342.jpeg

img_1334.jpeg

img_2680.jpeg

screen_shot_2012-06-27_at_11.png

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the other posters that the rings you posted look a bit too modern to go with the antique look of you Fiancee's engagement ring. Something that matches the profile and has milgrain might look nice. This ring is sort of what I'm thinking but I would have it made a bit wider, a lower knife edge (so it doesn't pinch her finger) and with some engraving on the sides as well as the milgrain on top.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83808860/knife-edge-spacer-band-in-14k-gold-with

hann

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! good suggestions all!

she's still keener on some contemp designs.. oh well, the heart wants what the heart wants! haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results