shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me with this ASET and IS princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

milly177

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I just got the ASET and IS of the diamond that I had asked to be brought in. Could you guys and gals take a look at it and give me some feedback? If it checks out good, then I might just go ahead and pull the trigger and purchase it tomorrow.
1.gif

IS_AGS94116010.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Looks really nice to me, and I''m a princess cut performance snob. Nicely symmetric with a lot of red. Good choice!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thumbs up looks great

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
By the way, we''d love to see the magnified photo if you have it. Also the AGS report...did it make AGS0?

milly177

Rough_Rock
Yep it''s an AGS0. 1.19 ct G VS2 that is eye clean. There is a feather than i can see with a loop but I don''t think that is enough to stop me from getting it. Lemme see if I can shrink down the mag pic. If the cert says that it is AGS0, does it mean that the polish and symmetry will be ideal?

milly177

Rough_Rock
40x magnification

DI40X_AGS9411601.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 11:49:22 PM
Author: milly177
Yep it''s an AGS0. 1.19 ct G VS2 that is eye clean. There is a feather than i can see with a loop but I don''t think that is enough to stop me from getting it. Lemme see if I can shrink down the mag pic. If the cert says that it is AGS0, does it mean that the polish and symmetry will be ideal?

yes.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous! And only about 1-2% of people can see a VS2 inclusion with the naked eye, so you''re probably safe. G is a nice color choice too.

How will you set that gorgeous princess?

milly177

Rough_Rock
Ever since my friend recommended me to check out WF, I have really fallen in love with their Sleek Line Pave.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm

After finding the setting I wanted, the diamond search began. I really wanted to have a WF ACA princess set in it, but since they are unavailable at the moment, I''ve had to improvise. Luckily for me, my sp from WF, Sheerah, has been working diligently to find me a diamond that I can be truly happy with. This diamond is the compromise that we have reached, and now I just want to get an OK from the PS crowd so I can buy this stone with peace of mind. I want to make sure I am getting the gf the best that I can get
1.gif

I love PS btw.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results