shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me with details for a necklace and bracelet?

mojoriley

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I am in the process of designing a simple diamond pendant and bracelet, wondering if anyone can help me with some questions?

For the bracelet, as much as I love bangles, for my day to day life with 3 kids, this doesn't seem like the best design for me. I have a .88 stone that I am thinking of (possibly) setting into a bezel on a simple chain. Does anyone have something similar to the bracelets below, either the bezel set or the prong set? Does it flip on you? Obviously we will need to make it snug, but I'm wondering if that will actually prevent the flipping or not...

I really like the look of the double chains and am thinking about also setting a 1 carat into a slider style prong setting with double chains, and wonder if anyone has something similar to the picture below (ignore the bale, just showing the look of the double chains)? Does the slider style flip? Am I better off going with the four corners stationary pendant?

Finally, what do you think is the best type of chain for these projects? I want them to look simple and elegant, but also want to make sure they're secure.

5511R18-19.jpg images.jpg 165-2000255.jpg 3ZZZD1583A_540x540.jpg
Open to any other ideas or suggestions if anyone wants to offer any!

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The selections you've chosen are very pretty. I especially like the final pic!
I can only add my own experiences to aid in your decision making debate :)

I wanted to get a Tiffany's double chain bracelet with a small charm:

60760780_994398_ED_M

or this one:
upload_2019-8-3_22-41-20.jpeg

I told the SA that I wanted to wear this chain bracelet every day. She said without any hesitation that the chain bracelet for every day use was not a good option. She told me that the chain bracelets are quite delicate and that I should be weary of using this as an every day option.

I was told that bangles or other bracelets are a lot more durable if you're wearing it more frequently.

I ended up getting this bracelet after my SA's warnings:
661-10160-62273038_ROSEGOLD_ALT10

Good luck with your choices! I look forward to seeing what you get!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1F81E483-A10A-40C6-BD0F-879D54D7B812.jpeg Hi @mojoriley ,
I have a .77 bezel set OEC that I wear quite a bit. It is in platinum and is pretty strong. I have had it for a year and have had no problems with it. It does tend to flip but that doesn’t bother me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results