shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me!thoughs towards this cavity, I love the color!

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
Dear all, may I have your thoughts towards the cavity? there is also a feather near the cavity :doh: I love the color, would this cavity be a durability problem? Many thanks for your help.
Orange diamond, GIA SI2

screenshot_2016-04-12-07-46-04.jpg

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
give a clear photo

screenshot_9.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are you shopping for?

An engagement ring? Fun? You're color choices are all over the map. I'd help look for stuff but I'm not sure what you're looking for or what color(s) you're after

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
Niel|1460427793|4018153 said:

An engagement ring? Fun? You're color choices are all over the map. I'd help look for stuff but I'm not sure what you're looking for or what color(s) you're after

I buy these diamond just for ring setting :angel: :angel: I really like this color :angel: But, what a pity, the cavity seems a little bit large :wall: What's your thought towards the cavity?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lunazhou|1460429282|4018158 said:
Niel|1460427793|4018153 said:

I buy these diamond just for ring setting :angel: :angel: I really like this color :angel: But, what a pity, the cavity seems a little bit large :wall: What's your thought towards the cavity?

I'd be concerned about its durability

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From a looks standpoint, I would rather have this cavity than the feather in the green stone. I cant really speak to which is more
durable especially since this one also has a feather. The color is more more appealing then the green even though I cant see the whole
stone (IMO).

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1460476789|4018294 said:
From a looks standpoint, I would rather have this cavity than the feather in the green stone. I cant really speak to which is more
durable especially since this one also has a feather. The color is more more appealing then the green even though I cant see the whole
stone (IMO).

agree with you, the color is appealing, I love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results