shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me put this ring together!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I''ve been trying to create a CAD of my dream ring, but failing terribly so far. Can anyone help me put it together so i can show my bf how it looks?

I want to put the head of the first pic onto the shank of the 2nd pic, such that the final result is a head with cut-out hearts in it''s side profile, on a tapered shank (around 2mm) that comes up to meet the lobe of the heart, with 4 graduated bead-set accent diamonds on each side.

The centre diamond i''m looking at is around 5.5mm and my ring size is 4 1/2.

From the top view, the head will look like it has a normal 4-prong set (shown in 3rd pic).

My apologies to those whose photos i''ve hijacked. I''m desperate!!
39.gif

helpglad.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have the same problem as me? I''m FOREVER changing my mind abt the setting tt i want. I just love them ALL!
30.gif

PearNut

Rough_Rock
I am having a HUGE problem making up my mind for a re-mount! I have been shopping for months and want to get EXACTLY what I want because I am replacing after 18 years and want to be happy with the setting in another 20 years. I''m trying to find something classic enough - not to much of a fad look.

Isn''t it all so confusing! And $$$. The prices sure have escalated in 18 years!

How do you feel about ordering on-line? Have you ever visited the diamond district in NYC? How do people on this site feel about that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results