shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pull the trigger on this 3.4 F VVS2 Emerald

NYCnurse510

Rough_Rock
Have been agonizing over this decision for a month and really just need some others to tell me this stone is a "yes!"

3.4ct
10x7.3x4.75
F
VVS2
excellent polish
very good symmetry

64% table and 65% depth
"long" culet

here is a photo of the stone, let me know your thoughts!
IMG_2299.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know emerald cuts but it looks pretty!

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
I've been searching and searching for Emerald cut as well!! The stones I'm looking at are smaller 2.25-2.5ct. I think that stone looks beautiful in the picture, and I prefer a long/more rectangular cut as well. I would absolutely buy and love that stone forever purely based on the stats and picture. Is it a decent price for your budget?

I'm having a really hard time finding anything above H color though, do you have suggestions where to look? I've looked at Rare Carat, James Allen, 1215, Vrai, Brilliant Earth, Clean Origin, Miadonna, and Ritani. So far 1215 and Vrai have the closest to what I'm looking for in my price range. If you have any advice for me, please share!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
The color, clarity and length to width ratio on this emerald cut looks great, I don't know what the correct angles etc are needed for best light return, but I think if it is pleasing to you, it is a good buy!

I'm saying "Yes" to the rock!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful on your finger. I’m learning emerald cut as well. Did they give you a 360 video?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results