shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bandlady2002

Rough_Rock
My husband recently purchased an eight diamond anniversary band for my birthday. The place where he bought it has since gone out of business. When I took it to my jeweler to have it resized, he became very upset. He says the diamonds are wonderful, but the setting is bad. Something about the mixture of the gold. He's afraid that I will lose the diamonds out of it due to the brittleness of the setting. He has never seen the manufactorers mark before. If someone could help me identify the mark, maybe I could have the factory fix the problem. Here's the mark:

14K ZE1

Thank you for your time, bandlady2002:confused:
[email protected]

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I did a search in the web for 14k ZE1 gold but didn't find anything :(

bandlady2002

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking. I've tried everything and have turned up nothing. Maybe someone will have better luck. bandlady2002:errrr:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Bandlady2002, if I understood correctly, there is no problem with the setting right now?

bandlady2002

Rough_Rock
Correct! My jeweler is afraid that if I hit the setting, then the stones may come out. It is very brittle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results