shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me plan a two stone cuff bracelet with Princess Cut

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely PSers!

I have this Princess Cut diamond (a wee bit over 1ct) that I bought years ago in a pawn shop, had it reset but never really wear anymore because I realized I'm not so much into Princess Cuts. However, it is quite a nice stone and even though I don't like it in a ring I might like it in a bracelet. My idea is a two stone cuff type bracelet. Would that work with this kind of stone? And what should the other stone be (it does not need to be a diamond, also for budget reasons). Other ideas? tempImagegrXz7r.jpg

Help me, please!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
This is the style I envision

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I think it’s a great idea! I would specifically choose a different shape as well as stone to give it visual interest.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, those prices have gone waaay up! Mine was 1/3 of that.:oops2::-o

But yes, I would go with a different shape and colour too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be pretty kite set on one side with a round blue or green (lab sapphire or yag stone) on the other side. Oval
would be cool too. One thing you might need to take into consideration is that colored stones are usually cut deeper
than diamonds so the bezels may need to be slightly higher to match on both sides.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
It would be pretty kite set on one side with a round blue or green (lab sapphire or yag stone) on the other side. Oval
would be cool too. One thing you might need to take into consideration is that colored stones are usually cut deeper
than diamonds so the bezels may need to be slightly higher to match on both sides.

Oh! Thanks! I haven't thought of that possibilty!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those prices have gone waaay up! Mine was 1/3 of that.:oops2::-o

But yes, I would go with a different shape and colour too!

I know. I like it very much but it's a bit high for my budget (and for something I don't really need). But since I like it I thought why not work with thing I already have...

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i really like @tyty333 idea.
kite set princess and perhaps a round in a coloured gem. yummy.
in rose gold cuff, cos i am in a rose gold phase at the mo! LOLOL

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea! (This forum is very enabling for me. ;)2 ) I like @tyty333 ideas. If you google moi et toi bangles/rings or two stone rings you’ll see some really great combination of shapes and colors. Do you have a favourite stone/color or birthstone? CCFFF265-C3B1-4B62-BAD8-8B4AE576E8BA.jpeg 95EBB7B7-BDD9-4F3C-8FB7-AA44AE8C72BB.jpeg

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
I’ve had this kind of bracelet on my wish list for ages. I’m super into pears right now and think that lushness looks amazing together with an angled stone. I always prefer white golds or platinums, because they’re more versatile with my wardrobe, but a rose gold would look yummy with like a pink tourmaline (my birthstone) on one end and your gorgeous princess on the other.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for the great recommendations! I‘ll most certainly go with a coloured stone and different shape!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Just chiming in to say this will look stunning and please come back @Roselina and show us when your remodel is done, I'd love to see it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh i love this
you could have a blue topaz or a peridot if you don't want to outlay for a saphire

I love the combo of lush green emerald and sparkly white diamond. So I would go for a kite set princess cut with a pear shaped emerald; and I would set the whole thing in YG or WG!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results