shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Pick my Princess

mmills06

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I posted for the fist time a few weeks ago and got some great feedback for where I should be looking to find the best diamond retailers and the best diamonds. I got some great advice to look at BGD, GOG, ED, and WhiteFlash and look for AGS0 diamonds. I am super appreciative of all the help so far, but now I guess I need some more.

I have pretty much made up my mind that I would like to buy from WhiteFlash for a couple of reasons... great service, great testimonials for them on this site, upgrade policy, etc. I also really like the legato sleek line setting that they have! Anyway, my next step is to pick the actual diamond. I have been researching a lot on this site on what the best proportions are and what to look for (ASET, IdealScope, etc.) but now I guess I am having a hard time knowing what to look for in those images.

My hope from this posting is that I could post up my search criteria and maybe some of you guys could post one that you think is best? Or at least give me some insight on why to pick one over another. Why one ASET of IdealScope image is better than another? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

My Criteria:
Shape: Princess
Carat: 0.7 + (preferably around 7.3 to 7.5ish? is this a noticeable difference?)
Color: H or better
Clarity: VS2 or better
Cut: Idea, AGS0, A Cut Above
Price: $3500 +/-

With those criteria there are about 25 diamonds to choose from and they all look great in their own way, I just want to know if there is any way to help me choose one over another based on some of the knowledge on this board. Thanks in advance everyone! I plan on the big day being November 1st!

mmills06

Rough_Rock
Slg, thanks for the suggestion, that one is beautiful! How do I put the diamond on hold, just put it in the cart or something?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure...I would call WF or use their online help system :)

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
I would go for the H also I recommended that to someone else the other day they must not have snatched it up :love:

I would call WF

mmills06

Rough_Rock
Thank you Slg and farmer gal! I see that both of the WF diamonds you suggested in that other princess thread are now reserved, good eye! Still have some thinking to do, but I think that may just be the one! Any concerns with the dimensions on this diamond? Table is a little below "ideal" but is that really a big issue? From everything I can see this looks like a great buy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results