shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick my first stone

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the middle one, but to save a few dollars I also really like the right one.

puckerman

Rough_Rock
Also best performance out of the 3?

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
I'd exclude the left one as the inclusion under the table would have me question just how eye clean it really is. Even the right one has a slight inclusion under the table as well. In all likelihood under normal viewing conditions you won't notice it though. If price is a concern then I'd lean towards the right one. If the nearly $2k difference isn't that big of a deal and you want the best stone then go for the middle. Performance wise though they should for all intents and purposes be equal.

HockeyChick

Rough_Rock
Middle or right, I'd feel comfortable with either one. I would not choose the left.

everstone

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't recommend J. You're going to see yellow with the naked eye esp at 2 ctw. Go for G or H.

HockeyChick

Rough_Rock
everstone|1450209258|3961841 said:
I wouldn't recommend J. You're going to see yellow with the naked eye esp at 2 ctw. Go for G or H.

Having JUST seen some Js in the 3ct size yesterday for the first time in person...I do agree with this one. Make sure you've seen some J's in person before going with that color. It'll depend on the setting you're going with, of course.

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
That setting will help hide the color. But as stated you might want to look at the J in that setting to see if it's acceptable. Otherwise stick with a G.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results