shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a moonstone!

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@pwsg07, I actually got that idea from an antique pin I saw on Ruby Lane! It is my favorite too but not sure how wearable it will be for me since I'm home most of the time but Sally probably has some ideas up her sleeve too.

I am worried that the pendant cannot be balanced when wore since it is wider than the normal pendant.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a good point @pwsg07, that's probably why I've seen it as a brooch and not a pendant.

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
Top left or bottom right

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @lovedogs you are too sweet to think of me for this beautiful piece, man between the moonstones and the pink sapphires, it is literally everything I could want!

but I already have some plans with Sally that now involve Bron's moonstone and an amazing spinel I just picked up. Had I not started down that road I would have totally gone for this piece. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I hope a PS'er scoops it up so we can see more pics.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @lovedogs you are too sweet to think of me for this beautiful piece, man between the moonstones and the pink sapphires, it is literally everything I could want!

but I already have some plans with Sally that now involve Bron's moonstone and an amazing spinel I just picked up. Had I not started down that road I would have totally gone for this piece. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I hope a PS'er scoops it up so we can see more pics.

You will end up with something totally unique, and I am 10000% confident Sally will make it perfection. Just had to show you in case you wanted another gorgeous piece, and/or before someone else can buy. But I also hope a PSer gets it, because it's so lovely!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is, I love the color on those sapphires :kiss2:

I can't wait to see what Sally comes up with and maybe I'll have it by years end, fingers crossed!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done! A quick pick from HOW IG page, I will of course post more in SMTB once I have it in hand.

Moonstone from @Bron357
Spinel from Mastercut

IMG_2774.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2774.PNG
    IMG_2774.PNG
    898.5 KB · Views: 15

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is stunning and a fitting tribute :love:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Bron357 and thank you for finding the moonstone because this piece wouldn't be what it is without it. I still have the wee tanzanite too for a future project.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn , I just can't keep up with all your fantastic jewels!
Another winner!:love::love:
Of course to remember your sweet fur baby......:cry2:

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's awesome!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, I know it's a bit much actually especially since I wear one or two favorite pieces all the time, so I'm destashing a bit, first world problems. This is definitely all Fiona, I described to Sally a general idea and she sketched it out and it was perfect.

Thanks @Sabrina31!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous piece! It will be great to wear as an everyday piece. I can see it with casual clothes as well as with a little black dress. What kind of chain necklace will you wear with it?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Acinom, DH gave me a yellow gold necklace for Christmas when he proposed in 2001, haven't worn it in years but I also have a vintage watch chain I can wear it on and also plan on getting a black silk cord for fancier occasions.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
*drools* What a yummy pendant full of love!
I truly believe that when you give you get back ten fold- even just the happiness seen in the other person brings you so much joy!
Now I need to pass it on and do something sweet!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Garnetgirl, this piece wouldn't have been at all possible without Bron generously offering me the heart shaped moonstone. She actually looked and didn't find one but looked back through her collection a second time and found it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results