shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
I love #1...I tried on that dress when I was shopping and it was beautiful. I, like you, am 34D, 5''7" and street size 6, so I understand that finding a dress that both highlights, yet minimizes a large bust is challenging. I didn''t try on many strapless at all b/c I found that they need to be altered so darn perfectly to fit right that it''s nearly impossible.

I went with a Jim Hjelm v-neck with straps much like #1 you tried and you can have cups put in and it altered in a way that won''t be so revealing. Also, the other dresses you tried all have some sort of embellishment over the bust (folds, pleats, ruching) which is only going to add to the size of your bust...also I always think a v-neck or sweetheart neckline is more flattering on almost everyone than a strapless that just goes straight across kind of like when you wrap a towel around you after the shower...just my opinion/.02

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You will look beautiful in anything you choose, since you already looked so gorgeous in every single one of these dresses!

I love #1 the best on you, and am glad that your parents loved it as well. I second the idea of trying on more dresses, though. If it turns out the #1 dress is The One for you it will still be there! Make sure you compare and contrast as many as possible so that you''re 100% happy with your decision on the day of!

Good luck!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 11:49:09 AM
Author: somehowcollide
I also vote for number one, BUT DEFINITELY TRY ON MORE! You have more than enough opinions on the dress, but I wanted to make a quick comment on the totally beautiful veil you''re wearing with dress one (I it may be pic 4?). I LOVE IT on you. It''s just sooo beautiful and romantic. And it looks amazing paired with that dress. I could just go on and on, I really love that veil and dress combination
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks hun :)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 3:36:34 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
You will look beautiful in anything you choose, since you already looked so gorgeous in every single one of these dresses!

I love #1 the best on you, and am glad that your parents loved it as well. I second the idea of trying on more dresses, though. If it turns out the #1 dress is The One for you it will still be there! Make sure you compare and contrast as many as possible so that you''re 100% happy with your decision on the day of!

Good luck!
Will do! I have an appointment next Friday at another place! I will be posting new pics then!!! Yeah so exciting :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Number 2!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love that dress!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
i think number 1 is to die for!!! it looks amazing!!!! :)

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
You look amazing in all of them but my vote goes to #3.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results