Which Bev K band?

• Ring #1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Either

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I'm going "off the board" but ... I have to pimp my own band. Two & 1/2 years in its in perfect condition, no lost stones etc ... and I love, love, love it.

The link band Granted its gone up in price since I got mine (almost doubled) but platinum in general went up a lot for a while, not sure about now.

The BevK bands you've picked are very pretty -- but I'd worry about them being pokey. If you're wearing it below your e-ring, its may cut into the web part of your finger & be a bit pinchy as it spins. That's why I prefer the longer, more rounded, more tapered "segments" of my band. *shrug*

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/6/2009 6:05:33 PM
Author: decodelighted
I know I''m going ''off the board'' but ... I have to pimp my own band. Two & 1/2 years in its in perfect condition, no lost stones etc ... and I love, love, love it.

The link band Granted its gone up in price since I got mine (almost doubled) but platinum in general went up a lot for a while, not sure about now.

The BevK bands you''ve picked are very pretty -- but I''d worry about them being pokey. If you''re wearing it below your e-ring, its may cut into the web part of your finger & be a bit pinchy as it spins. That''s why I prefer the longer, more rounded, more tapered ''segments'' of my band. *shrug*

Very nice! Do you have any pics of it, Deco?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1 looks a lot comfier.
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted #1! I don''t like how the points of #2 point out and I think it might poke your e-ring in a possibly harmful way, too.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Musey and thing2of2: I didn't even think of comfort! I think you've just helped me make a final decision, the pointed ends of the 2nd ring would not be too comfortable and might possibly scratch my e-ring. Thanks for your input!

Decodelighted: I LOVE your band! It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! I see what you're saying about them being pokey, I think #1 might be les spokier than #2. That said, I will have a matching band to my e-ring UNDER the BevK band, so hopefully there wont be much poking.

diomondrnglover: Thanks for your input.

Shimmer: BevK does actually make a complete marquise band similar to the ones I posted. I really do like that band, but there's something so FUNKY about the mismatched shapes that I just love. I thought about it long and hard, and while I do agree the marquise only might match my e-ring better, I'd love to get a ring I can stare at everyday for the rest of my life....I know, I'm crazzzzzzzy!

ILTW: I do have an exact band to go with my e-ring and initially I was going to get two of matching bands to flank my e-ring. BUT, I didn't like that look very much as I felt my centre stone was getting 'lost' in all the sparkle. Hence, I wanted a slightly different ring to be between my matched e-ring and wedding band. And re: the jazz band, it's funny because I didnt even know about them until last week. It's definitly not a fad for me, it's something I already had in my mind and went about trying to find it...and that's where I came across BevK and then found out about Tiffany. So while it might not be as fashionable in 15 years, it'll still be very 'me'.

Final Decision: So, after taking into consideration everyone's input and suggestions, I have decided to go with ring #1. It's the one I was leaning towards from the beginning, and more importantly, it's the one (webpage) I keep going back to stare at every morning. I'll post pictures once I get my beauty! Thank you SO much ladies!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 11:22:17 PM
Author: kama_s
Musey and thing2of2: I didn''t even think of comfort! I think you''ve just helped me make a final decision, the pointed ends of the 2nd ring would not be too comfortable and might possibly scratch my e-ring. Thanks for your input!

Decodelighted: I LOVE your band! It''s gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! I see what you''re saying about them being pokey, I think #1 might be les spokier than #2. That said, I will have a matching band to my e-ring UNDER the BevK band, so hopefully there wont be much poking.

diomondrnglover: Thanks for your input.

Shimmer: BevK does actually make a complete marquise band similar to the ones I posted. I really do like that band, but there''s something so FUNKY about the mismatched shapes that I just love. I thought about it long and hard, and while I do agree the marquise only might match my e-ring better, I''d love to get a ring I can stare at everyday for the rest of my life....I know, I''m crazzzzzzzy!

ILTW: I do have an exact band to go with my e-ring and initially I was going to get two of matching bands to flank my e-ring. BUT, I didn''t like that look very much as I felt my centre stone was getting ''lost'' in all the sparkle. Hence, I wanted a slightly different ring to be between my matched e-ring and wedding band. And re: the jazz band, it''s funny because I didnt even know about them until last week. It''s definitly not a fad for me, it''s something I already had in my mind and went about trying to find it...and that''s where I came across BevK and then found out about Tiffany. So while it might not be as fashionable in 15 years, it''ll still be very ''me''.

Final Decision: So, after taking into consideration everyone''s input and suggestions, I have decided to go with ring #1. It''s the one I was leaning towards from the beginning, and more importantly, it''s the one (webpage) I keep going back to stare at every morning. I''ll post pictures once I get my beauty! Thank you SO much ladies!

I totally know what you mean about the stone getting lost in the many w-bands. My wedding bands are so thin that it''s not that bad. The bead set on the Ritani is so unique that I knew anything but Ritani would not match properly...

I like the idea of putting the ring between the e-ring and the wedding band! You must post pics as soon as you get the new ring! It''s going to be gorgeous! Also - you can mix and match and wear a ring on the right hand! Lots of flexibility!!! I''m surprised no one carried BevK in Toronto - I saw some BevK in Vancouver last year when I was out there.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 3:51:08 PM
Author: kama_s

Musey: If you''re reading this thread, YOUR WEDDING BLING IS FRIGGIN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your bezel band!
30.gif
I missed this when I posted before! Thanks, Kama
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results