shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me make the right choice of diamond please

slopey

Rough_Rock
Hello,
This is my first time posting, but I have been reading/researching for a couple months now using this site as a guide. I have finally found a diamond that I would have no regrets about purchasing, but for peace of mind's sake would like some outside opinions about it.

Here is the link:
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-2594756.htm
and setting:
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/legato-sleek-line-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-422.htm

The stone is just within my budget, so I guess my question is, does this seem like a good deal for a diamond like that? Also, is it worth considering looking at other diamonds that don't make the ACA grade in order to get something a little bigger? I have heard nothing but good things about the ACA stones, but do you really notice a huge difference?

Thank you in advance! I'm looking forward to going through with this, but just wanted to make sure I was doing the best that I can within my budget and the people on this site always seem to be very helpful.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a beautiful combination! You did good.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks good to me too...the stone has a small table which I love and a really nice faceting pattern. Should be a beautiful
ring.

slopey

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply!
Even though it's an ACA diamond, I was a little worried that the table % was a bit small at 58%. Will this be an issue, or is it more of just personal preference?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
slopey|1311176086|2972991 said:
Thanks for the reply!
Even though it's an ACA diamond, I was a little worried that the table % was a bit small at 58%. Will this be an issue, or is it more of just personal preference?

nope, no issues...looks great! as far as going with a diamond that misses ACA to get something a little larger, this is easier to do with rounds because you can go more by the numbers. I don't see any at WF that look like better options

slopey

Rough_Rock
Thanks again! The people on this site really make this whole buying process alot easier!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results