shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me make my honeymoon ring!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Its so beautiful! I love that the stone means so much to you and represents your beautiful start! So romantic ❤

Thank you so much @TheGarnetGirl this is exactly what we wanted this ring to be! I love to have jewelry with special meaning and I've always ogled something while on vacations as a child til the present, so the honeymoon was no different! This ring will represent the excitement and love of starting our life together. Thanks for your support and sweet words.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lovely ring. So awesome that you'll have such a wonderful remembrance.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful ring! The stone color is such a lovely soft pink. I can't wait to see your hand pics. What a wonderful memento of your honeymoon!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, as if it's both vintage and modern and will look stunning for all occasions. Congrats.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so beautiful @bling_dream19!! Lovely color, gorgeous setting...the whole package is just amazing! :appl:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How wonderful! I feel that David Klass gave you a special blessing because you’re such a sweet person. You two must have made an impression on him. And you were lucky finding that beautiful stone for such a price too! May your marriage be blessed!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful! I feel that David Klass gave you a special blessing because you’re such a sweet person. You two must have made an impression on him. And you were lucky finding that beautiful stone for such a price too! May your marriage be blessed!

@MissyBeaucoup You are soo sweet and very kind! I agree DK really gave us a blessing with this beautiful setting. We definitely connected over email and I can tell he's a really good guy, so patient and kind hearted. Thank you for the marriage blessings that means a lot :kiss2: and hugs to you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! I have a very similar pink that my husband bought & set to celebrate the birth of our first daughter, and I SO WISH he'd had it set in something like this, instead of the plain solitaire he chose!

Stunning ring! Enjoy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Happy Honeymoon memories!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out fabulous! Congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your ring! It is gorgeous.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The stone really pops!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous! I have a very similar pink that my husband bought & set to celebrate the birth of our first daughter, and I SO WISH he'd had it set in something like this, instead of the plain solitaire he chose!

Stunning ring! Enjoy!

Thank you so much @Alex T that's soo sweet of your husband giving you a beautiful pink ring! I'd love to see it! And maybe one day that ring will be passed to your daughter :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results