shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me identify this ring :)

worldvtg

Rough_Rock
Recently purchased this ring was really drawn to it, was hoping to get a little bit more info on it. Stamp inside is hard to make out either says 835 or 800.

IMG_8656.jpg IMG_8655.jpg IMG_8663.jpg

Thanks!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The symbols on your ring are probably religious. The dove probably represents the Holy Spirit. The inverted dove is often shown with seven banners or words representing the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit. I’m guessing this is a school ring from a religious or church-affiliated school.

800 could indicate either 19 carat gold or a utility-quality silver. 835 could indicate 20 carat gold. Since it looks like the ring was plated - it looks like there's a base metal showing through where there’s wear at the edges - I’d guess the ring was gold-plated.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does this look familiar?

I found this image on a “Catholic Kids” site having to do with confirmation. Apparently one of the topics kids study in order to be confirmed as members of the church is “the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit”. This image is from the front of a card someone might give a child upon their confirmation.

298A5E69-1704-4C8E-8FA1-41125E25B793.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results