shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me ID 3 rings?

antiqography

Rough_Rock
Hello! I'm new to the forum and to vintage jewelry in general so any help you could provide me would be appreciate greatly! I bought a "lot" of rings and these 3 are really puzzling me.

The first is what I would assume looks like foil backed glass but I can't find anything similar online. It has arrows up the sides, it's marked "Sterling Si..." and "Made in En...". I know ZERO about foil backed gems and paste so I don't know if it's new and made to look old or if it's really old and something special. Help?
View media item 122317View media item 122318
The second star ring is marked 925 and I assume those are marcasites but I can't figure out the other gems. They look a bit more gray in person. Any ideas?
View media item 122316
The abalone ring has 3 markings "MO" or "MD", 925 and "THA". Any idea on maker? Maybe Thailand?
View media item 122314View media item 122315

Thank you to anyone who tries to help this novice. :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post any pictures? Preferably in focus, close up and in natural/diffuse light.

antiqography

Rough_Rock
Please let me know if they didn't post above. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Katesimone

Rough_Rock
I can't see the pics either

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The blue glass one is the most interesting, but none of these are rare. The one with the marcasites has either semiprecious stones (like treated topaz), or synthetic. They're worth under $10 each.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results