shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find This Setting

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this but figured since I’d be choosing a LG center, this forum made the most sense.

Can someone please help me find this as a stock setting somewhere? I ordered it off Amazon on a whim and absolutely fell in love. Now I want it made in real gold and with LG diamonds.

I tried Stuller but what I found was not quite right. I know the center is 8mm (2ct) but unsure about the size of the pears. The profile, proportions, and angle of the side stones — all perfection. The swoop of the knife edge shoulders, all of it is just amazing. Please help me find it without having to go custom!

EAMTI 2CT 925 Sterling Silver Engagement Rings for Women Round Cut 3-Stone Promise Rings for Her Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding bands Size 3-11 https://a.co/d/0H4yP6r

IMG_7751.png

Attachments

• IMG_7752.png
    IMG_7752.png
    685.8 KB · Views: 42

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

That’s it! Except I’ve heard so many horror stories about BE I’m terrified to order anything from them. I figured this would be a stock setting a lot more places, but it’s proving difficult to track down from someone I’d feel comfortable ordering from that also offers lab diamonds.

I’m trying to facilitate a “one stop shop” for my boyfriend when proposal time comes.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Prongs are shaped at the very end, so I’m pretty sure you could request the type of prong finish you want. Typically, prongs are made “too long,“ and then cut down to the right length after the stone has been set. But I’m not a jeweler, so maybe somebody else could chime in.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Prongs are shaped at the very end, so I’m pretty sure you could request the type of prong finish you want. Typically, prongs are made “too long,“ and then cut down to the right length after the stone has been set. But I’m not a jeweler, so maybe somebody else could chime in.

Second this! Lots of vendors let you customize a setting according to your preferences and this should be an easy customization. Also, that's doesn't seem like an overly complicated setting and, depending on where you source your diamond, the vendor may also be able to create this as a custom setting.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that V-shaped pear prongs are poured that way and not "created" in the end in this type of setting but let's call in
@Karl_K for the definitive answer.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You want the V prong on the pear tip to protect the stone.
To me the only exception is if the tip is below the surface and protected.
The setting needs to be made one way or the other as a conversion between types has a high potential of looking bleck.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock

The smaller .25tcw setting has the prong at the tip of the pear like I prefer, and they’re a great source for lab diamonds! Can anyone speak to the quality of their settings?

I have a ring from Adiamor in one of their most simple six prong settings. The ring, so far, has given me no issues, wears beautifully, and looks exactly as pictured. I would certainly order from them again.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this but figured since I’d be choosing a LG center, this forum made the most sense.

Can someone please help me find this as a stock setting somewhere? I ordered it off Amazon on a whim and absolutely fell in love. Now I want it made in real gold and with LG diamonds.

I tried Stuller but what I found was not quite right. I know the center is 8mm (2ct) but unsure about the size of the pears. The profile, proportions, and angle of the side stones — all perfection. The swoop of the knife edge shoulders, all of it is just amazing. Please help me find it without having to go custom!

EAMTI 2CT 925 Sterling Silver Engagement Rings for Women Round Cut 3-Stone Promise Rings for Her Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding bands Size 3-11 https://a.co/d/0H4yP6r

IMG_7751.png

I had a similar situation where I had a fake ring that I wanted copied exactly in real gold and I sent it to David Klass and he took some kind of 3-D image of it and literally just copied it exactly for me, so that may be an option

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I had a similar situation where I had a fake ring that I wanted copied exactly in real gold and I sent it to David Klass and he took some kind of 3-D image of it and literally just copied it exactly for me, so that may be an option

I had a RHR made my DK earlier this year so I might do that, thank you! I didn’t know it was an option to send it and have it copied. I reached out to him already for a quote and I’m just waiting to hear back.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results