shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this Setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jill121425

Rough_Rock
If anyone has seen this setting please let me know! I am having trouble attaching a pic. If you go to the Inside Edition website (tv show), at the bottom of the page you will see "How to Buy a Diamond", click on it and it is the ring at the bottom of the page with diamonds all along the band.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 2/22/2004 11:25:06 AM Jill121425 wrote:

If anyone has seen this setting please let me know! I am having trouble attaching a pic. If you go to the Inside Edition website (tv show), at the bottom of the page you will see 'How to Buy a Diamond', click on it and it is the ring at the bottom of the page with diamonds all along the band.

----------------

Hey Jill:

Here's the Link: How To Buy A Diamond

Jill the center diamond is huge, but you could probably get that ring custom made with the channel set rounds for a relatively low price...

There are many platinumsmiths that could make this design easily../idealbb/images/smilies/21.gif

Looks similiar to the Leone Mege claw setting..

wavey.gif

howToBuyADiamond-diamond.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's a close up of the top of the split prong claw setting by Leon Mege. You could probably inquire abut getting a custom ring with the same style head and 2 point rounds accenting the band..
21.gif

lmjosh.jpg

Jill121425

Rough_Rock
Thatk you for posting the pic! I went to the LeonMege website and there is a beautiful ring similar, same center stone and prongs, with a pear shaped diamond on each side. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results