shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mstreeto

Rough_Rock
I''ve found the perfect ring, but at only one store in the world so far and I don''t trust them or want to buy from them. It must be available somewhere else because I know they don''t custom make anything... Can anyone please help me find this band somewhere else!?

Thanks, Matt

ringforem.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven't seen the precise match, but the style (the crossed prongs) is not rare... Here's one:

ungf.JPG

Stargazer

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm sure you will find others very similar if not the same- I have seen what I think are the same around on the net.
However as you know and have pictures of the one you want why don't you commission one to your specification? It will be more personal, exciting and probably cheaper for a better quality. Just find a local craftsman jeweller you trust,and look at other examples of his/her work first.
I hope I'm not telling you something you've already considered and decided against. Good hunting.

mstreeto

Rough_Rock
Then can I ask...can anyone give me advise when hiring someone to custom make a ring?

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results