shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this ring for my sister

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Guys,

My sister spotted a band on a woman at work that she would love to get a better look at. She described the ring as having alternating stones- diamond and a black stone (not sure what type of stone since she can''t get within a few feet of this woman). She said it''s has 6-8 stones across the top in the alternating colors, they are either rectangular or square, and they are set in an invisible setting (don''t know if I''m using invisible right).

Please let me know if you''ve seen anything like this.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Kind of but in a single row.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Bump

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Bumpola!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Lanee,

Check out 'sister' thread on D T.

win

BTO

Rough_Rock
Lanee,

www.badiamond.com has a pretty large collection of black diamond rings (if the black stone was a black diamond). The attached one was the closest I could find to what you described. You might want to check the site out, see if something like the one your sister saw is there.

brandy

badiamond_1746_50180554.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Hm. I'm assuming it's a channel setting, but I could be wrong. What are the odds of them just being very dark sapphires?

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
BTO, I love this ring! I'm going to tell my sister to check it out.

My sister said the stones looked black from a distant becuase she can't get up close. And it sounds channel set to me.

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
So what's the latest on this ring search Lanee? I want info, pictures etc!

tongue.gif

-Melissa

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday I sent her an email with the badiamond.com link but I haven't heard back from her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results