shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this ebay seller

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I can across a seller a while back. She said her husband is a travelling jewelery salesmen or something like that. It seems she lists stuff at a low cost. She had several mountings posted when I found her. Someone on PS did post a link to one of her items or her store. I can''t find that thread. Does anyone know what I''m talking about?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I have no clue where to post something like this.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
That''s the one! Thanks!

Is this a good seller?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

(double posting)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/9/2009 12:30:44 PM
Author: hoofbeats95

Is this a good seller?

I never heard of this vendor, perhaps because she doesn't sell yellow gold. She has 100% positive feedback, but only just over 300 pieces of feedback. I didn't look at them. I don't know if she acquired all of them as a seller; all of them from different buyers; or what the buyers actually said about her. When I am vetting a vendor I look into all of that...and more. (Unless the vendor comes recommended by someone I trust, of course!)

Thank you for making me aware of 18kFish; even though I do not anticipate buying from her, one never knows!

Deborah
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results