shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this designer!!!

lainey

Rough_Rock
Hi RockyTalkers!

One of my best friends is starting the process of looking for engagement rings. :D She went online to start looking for the types of ring styles that she liked. She found one on a random website, with no designer or details listed. She loves the ring and it is VERY "her." Does anyone know who may have made this ring, or know of a ring that is similar? Thanks in advance for your help finding my friend her dream ring!!! :D :D :D

Vintage_Diamond_Engagement_Rings.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, the bad news is, it looks like a vintage ring - so if it's not one of a kind, it's the next best thing to. The good news is, there are a lot of beautiful vintage rings out there. You might start by looking at websites like A. Brandt, Lang Antiques, Dover Jewelry, and see if she spots anything she likes there: people on this board will probably be delighted to help. What's your friend's budget?

lainey

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Circe!

Those are wonderful websites! I am not sure of her budget, and although she is one of my best friends, I don't want to ask (although I do know that he has, in fact, given her a budget). So I will forward these websites to her, and see if anything else catches her eye.

Thanks so much!!!

lainey

Rough_Rock
Oh, wow...those are all gorgeous, and very "her" as well! Breathtaking!

Thank you, ladies! I tremedously appreciate your help!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Agreed .. it looks like a vintage ring .. and one that is not really well made IMO.

I keep thinking singlestone when I saw the ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1307138812|2937191 said:
Agreed .. it looks like a vintage ring .. and one that is not really well made IMO.

I keep thinking singlestone when I saw the ring.

I would agree. She would want better workmanship than that. Tell her to look at Singlestone. They have antique rings but the also do reproductions. Kirk Kara also does some repro diamond-sapphire settings. http://kirkkara.com/

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And Beverly K for a lower price point that Single Stone!

stlc

Rough_Rock

lainey

Rough_Rock
In case you nice ladies are interested, my friend ended up finding a setting that she loves (I love it, too)!!! It's not a vintage ring, but it certainly could pass for one! The setting is made by Whitehouse Brothers, whom I had not heard of before, but their work is beautiful!!!

engagement w. sapphire 4.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm glad she found something she is happy with....

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning!

alvina

Rough_Rock
its beautiful but i don't know about it..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results