shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find the Vera Wang solitaire from Bailey Banks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
This weekend I saw a Vera Wang solitaire at Bailey Banks and Biddle. It was either plat or white gold, round brilliant, and the setting looked like it had a tiny delicate bow or ribbobn when viewed from the side. I can''t find it online anywhere!!
Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI pinkie,

Did you try the Vera Wang website as well as Bailey Banks and Biddle''s? otherwise, her settings are a little difficult to track down which is probably why no one responded. Good luck with your search...

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
thank you, yes I tried both, in addition to looking at the individual websites of the "where to buy" stores on VW''s site. I can''t find it anywhere!

Thanks again :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
solomonbrothers.com
Lussori.com
CalvinsJewelry.com

all carry the vera wang ring. I''m not sure exactly which ring you are talking about, but I would visit these websites, click on the designers option, then vera wang and try to find it.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the links.
They had a few very nice things I hadn''t seen on other sites, but none have the ring I''m looking for. It was a RB solitaire setting (no micropave or sidestones) with either 4 or 6 prongs (I can''t remember). Very delicate, not a lot of metal. I''ll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results