shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find the Stone Asscher for 5k-6k

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asschersearrcher

Rough_Rock
Okay I''ve been lurking here for a while and am finally ready to get my girlfriend her ring.

She wants an Asscher/Square Emerald. She perfers a squarer cut over a stop-sign cut.

Color and Clarity are less important than that mile deep hall of mirrors effect. Willing to go with an eye Clean SI1 and H color.

What stones do you guys recomend. I''ve tried figuring this all out for my self but was lost and I don''t necessarily trust all the advice I get from Jewlers.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I would contact Good Old Gold. They have found some gorgous asschers for some people around here. http://www.goodoldgold.com/

SI1 eyeclean will be hard to find in a step cut. In a brilliant cut stone, no problem. Asschers and ECs show inclusions much more readily.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d contact www.goodoldgold.com and see what they can find for you. To be safe I''d stick with a VS2, eye clean stone. H is fine. Talk to Tim or Jonathon. I bought my asscher from them. Good luck.

asschersearrcher

Rough_Rock
I looked at there website previously but they seem like they only have a few prices listed and everything else is please contact for information. I want to make as much of this decision online as possible.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 11:53:43 AM
Author: asschersearrcher
I looked at there website previously but they seem like they only have a few prices listed and everything else is please contact for information. I want to make as much of this decision online as possible.
Just call them, and see what they can bring in for you. It''s hassle free, and quite simple. They will send you pics of stones within your price range, etc.. My stone was already in house.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
If you only go by what you see online you may very well miss out on a great diamond. Others are also looking at those same stones and since great asschers can be hard to find, you are competing with everyone else to get your hands on it first. If you call GOG and tell them what you want and your budget, they will look for the perfect diamond just for you. Not everything available is listed online.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I see this one today at GOG on the search by cut db...within several hundred dollars of the price you were targeting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results