shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find pictures of this 3stone U Prong ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t recall anyone who has that setting here unfortunately! They made a custom U-based design, but it''s not the same as the stock setting they carry. It looks lovely though!

krystal784

Rough_Rock
Do you have a link to that custom u-prong ? Is it 3stone also?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of anyone here owning that ring from WF either. You might email WF and see if they can send you more pics of the rings, they might even be able to send a handshot which i know are helpful..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:45:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I don''t know of anyone here owning that ring from WF either. You might email WF and see if they can send you more pics of the rings, they might even be able to send a handshot which i know are helpful..
I don''t know of anyone that has it either. If you email them as mrssalvo said, I am sure they will take pics for you. Good luck!!!!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:36:19 PM
Author: krystal784
Do you have a link to that custom u-prong ? Is it 3stone also?
I don''t know how much this is going to help since the design of my U-shaped band is quite different than the stock setting, but here is the link to my band: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/

The workmanship on this ring is amazing and you might get a sense of what the setting might look like. If you decide to go with this setting, please come back with pictures! I''d love to see what it looks like and you might help others who willl consider the setting in the future as well.

krystal784

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link. That''s a love ring you have!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results