shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find my ring!! Please!

Segrid

Rough_Rock
I can not seem to find my perfect engagement ring anywhere :[
I love the Asscher and Cushion cut diamonds but I cant find them in the stores, (that is: find a setting thats availible to accomodate one thats not just a solitare. I would like the Pave/Halo design) all of the stores I have been to say that they are not very common and are going to cost a lot more than something that they have right there.

So my question is... With all of the rings I have seen on this forum, where did you have the best luck in looking, or how did you come about finding your Asscher or Cushion cut halo/pave design engagement ring?

I dont want to settle for a princess cut or an emerald cut inside a halo... I would like the ring of my dreams! & if Im having this much trouble locating one to even see, I have no clue how my boyfriend is going to do in his search either. If you could inform me, I would greatly appreciate it!

-Added info: Preferably around the $2000 or under price mark for the total ring (diamond and band) and the diamond size can be anywhere from 0.5 to 1 carat.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing good news!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you might have to go online for this -- i noticed when i was looking, there were mostly princess and round to look at. The people over in rocky talky are really helpful in giving advice on buying a diamond/setting online. good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results